This vintage turquoise pin features a beautiful turquoise stone set inside a saw-tooth bezel. Sterling silver repousse leaves cradle the stone making it the focal point. The back is engineered with a versatile bar pin and loop so it can be worn as a pin or pendant.
- affiliation: Navajo
- markings: Sterling, A. EDSITTY
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- measurements: 2 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- weight: 27 grams
- closure: c-clasp bar pin & converter pendant loop
- condition: excellent vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JP226
All returns on jewelry subject to exchange or store credit only.